Atkore’s Calbrite® manufactures stainless-steel systems for harsh and corrosive environments. They include stainless conduits, elbows, nipples, fittings, struts, device boxes, covers, cord grips, explosion-proof fittings, and accessories.
Our products are ideal for a number of applications. Here are some examples:
- Food and Beverage: Our products can withstand the acidic content of chemicals commonly used in these wash-down environments. They are UL and NSA listed for safety and sanitation.
- Power Plants, Energy and Power Generation: Our stainless-steel systems have superior characteristics, including corrosion resistance, weldability, strength, ductility, fabrication versatility, and composition.
- Pulp and Paper: Our products are used extensively in pulp and paper processing because of their superior mechanical properties and resistance to liquor. These benefits are important as pulp mills evolve into bio-refineries.
- Transportation and Infrastructure: Our stainless-steel products are the right choice for infrastructure and building projects because of their aesthetic appeal and superior performance. The surface finish requires no maintenance and gives you design flexibility. Its durability provides strength and is resistant to de-icing salts and fire and water damage, making it a practical choice for public and industrial structures.
- Water and Wastewater: Our products are used extensively in Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP). Our type 304 and 316 grades stainless steel products have superior, long-term performance.